Makes 10 pieces
Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
1 cup flour
1/4 cup sugar
Pinch of salt
2 pieces eggs
1 1/8 cup milk
1/4 cup ube halaya
1/4 tablespoon butter
1/2 cup ube halaya
1/4 cup condensed milk
1/4 cup coconut cream
1. Sift the flour, sugar, and salt onto a bowl. Mix and create a well in the middle.
2. Add the eggs, milk, and ube halaya to the well and whisk until well combined. If it’s too thick, just add a bit of milk or water until desired consistency is achieved.
3. Oil a nonstick pan and place over medium-low heat. Add a ladle of the mixture and cook the bottom until golden. Flip and cook the other side.
1. Heat butter in a small pot over medium heat. Add ube halaya, condensed milk, and coconut cream. Mix until combined.
1. Stack the pancakes and pour the sauce. Add butter and powdered sugar.