PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
½ kilo boneless pork belly slices
¼ kilo firm tofu, sliced
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 piece small onion, sliced
1 sachet MAGGI® MAGIC Pork
2 tablespoons MAGGI® Soy
¼ kilo pancit canton
1 tablespoon sliced spring onion
¼ cup vinegar
1 tbsp MAGGI Soy
1 clove garlic, minced
1 pc red onion, chopped
1 pc red chili, sliced
¼ tsp freshly ground pepper
1 tbsp brown sugar
1. Simmer pork in 3 cups of water until tender. Remove and set aside to cool. Reserve 2 cups of pork stock.
2. Fry pork and tofu in oil until golden brown. Remove and cut into bite-size pieces.
3. Sauté garlic and onion in the same pan. Pour reserved pork stock and simmer. Season with MAGGI® MAGIC Pork and MAGGI® Soy.
4. Combine vinegar, MAGGI® Soy, garlic, red onion, chili, pepper and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
5. Stir in pancit canton, fried liempo and tofu. Transfer on a serving plate and garnish with spring onion. Serve with sauce.
– Pork belly may be replaced with pork cheeks.
– Pancit canton may be replaced with mixture of miki noodles and bihon.
– Chopped kinchay may also be added as garnish.