PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
Cooking oil for sauteeing
2 cups tinapa, deboned and shredded into flakes
1/2 medium piece onion, thinly sliced
6 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 stalk lemongrass (soft part), chopped
1 cup coconut cream
1 1/2 tablespoons bagoong
1 cup heavy cream
1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
6 large pieces green sili, chopped
3 pieces siling labuyo, chopped
1/2 cup pork broth
200 grams linguine pasta, cooked
1. In a non-stick pan without oil, fry tinapa flakes until crispy. Set aside.
2. Using a mortar and pestle, make a paste from the onion, garlic, and lemongrass.
3. In a saucepan, saute paste in oil. Add coconut cream and incorporate well with paste. Add bagoong.
4. Bring sauce to a boil then add heavy cream, bell peppers, chopped green sili, and siling labuyo. Lower heat to a simmer, stirring regularly whilst gradually adding in pork broth.
5. Top sauce, tinapa flakes, and chopped chilies over cooked pasta and serve hot!