Makes 1 pizza
Preparation and cooking time: 15 minutes
4 tablespoons butter
6 cloves garlic, chopped
A handful of parsley, chopped
220 grams beef tapa
Store-bought medium sized thin pizza crust
2 pieces tomatoes, thinly sliced
¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
3 pieces eggs
Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat butter in a medium sized pan over low heat. Sauté garlic until lightly golden. Add most of the parsley, just leaving some for topping. Set aside before garlic turns brown.
- In the same pan, fry tapa in leftover butter. Set aside.
- Spread the garlic parsley butter on the pizza crust.
- Top with sliced tomatoes, cooked beef tapa, and grated cheeses.
- Crack eggs on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese has melted and whites have set.
- Remove from the oven. Sprinkle parsley on top before serving.