Home » Sweetcorn Dog
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 12 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 40 minutes
1 cup all purpose flour
2 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons honey
1 tablespoon melted butter
1 piece egg
4 teaspoons baking powder
Pinch of salt
2/3 cup warm water
4 1/2 tablespoons full cream milk powder
2 packs Regent Sweetcorn (60 grams)
6 pieces cheese dog
12 pcs wooden sticks
1. Get the packs of Regent Sweetcorn and crush them separately. Set one aside
2. In a bowl, place one pack of crushed Regent Sweetcorn. Sieve together the all purpose flour, baking powder, and salt in the same bowl. Mix.
3. Add the egg, melted butter, water, powdered milk, and honey. Mix well.
4. Place batter in tall glasses and chill for about an hour.
5. Cut the cheese dogs in half and simmer in a pot with water until cooked.
6. Heat oil in a deep pan.
7. Stick the cheese dogs with wooden sticks and dip into the chilled batter.Fry the sweetcorn dogs for about 2 minutes until golden brown.
8. After frying, roll the sweetcorn dogs in the remaining crushed Regent Sweetcorn.
9. Serve with mustard and ketchup.
Liked this take on your favorite Regent Sweet Corn chips? Also try Regent’s Potato Cracker Overload recipe.