Home » Steamed Rellenong Bangus Surprise
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Makes 6 to 8 servings
2 pieces large boneless bangus belly
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 piece onion, minced
1 medium tomato, minced
1/4 kg ground pork
1 sachet (8g) MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
3/4 cup water
1 small potato, minced
1 small carrot, minced
1/2 cup green peas
1/2 cup raisins
2 tablespoons MAGGI Savor
2 stalks celery, minced
2 cups NESTLE ALL PURPOSE CREAM
1 tablespoon flour
1 tablespoon MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®
Sugar and pepper to taste
1. Season bangus belly with salt and pepper. Set aside.
2. Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic, onion and tomato until limp.
3. Add ground pork and season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Add water, potato, carrots, green peas and raisins. Bring to a boil and cook until vegetables are crisp and tender. Set aside and leave to cool.
4. Stuff half of the prepared mixture into each of the bangus belly.
5. Wrap each stuffed bangus with foil and steam for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Arrange on a platter.
6. To prepare sauce: Combine Nestlé All Purpose Cream and flour in a pan. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, sugar and pepper. Cook over low heat until thick. Serve with the rellenong bangus.