Makes 3 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours and 2o minutes
½ cup olive oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 white onion, chopped
1 kilo ground beef
¼ cup tomato paste
1 kilo Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan
3 cups water
2 beef bouillon cubes
1/2 cup sugar
1 pack spaghetti noodles (500 grams)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
Pinch of cumin
1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- Heat up oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions to this, and sauté until fragrant and translucent.
- Mix in ground beef and cook until lightly-browned and fat has been rendered.
- Mix in tomato paste.
- Add Hunt’s Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan and water.
- Season with beef bouillon cubes and sugar.
- Simmer over low heat for 2 hours. Stir sauce occasionally.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add spaghetti noodles here and cook according to package directions. After, drain and set aside.
- In the last five minutes, season with salt, pepper and a pinch of cumin.
- Serve sauce over pasta and top with cheddar cheese.