Makes 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
1/2 kilo pork, minced
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup white vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
4 pieces calamansi, seeded and juiced
1 block tofu, cubed
Cooking oil for frying
1 1/2 piece garlic, minced
3 pieces small onions, sliced
1 piece sili sigang, cut diagonally
1/2 cup water
3 stalks scallions, sliced
2 pieces salted egg, minced
- Marinate pork in salt, vinegar, soy sauce, and calamansi for an hour.
- Simmer pork with its marinade in a casserole until tender.
- In a medium sized pan over medium heat, fry the tofu with a bit of cooking oil. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pot over medium heat, saute the garlic, onions, and sili sigang with a bit of cooking oil. Pour in the water.
- On a serving dish such as a heat stone plate, place the cooked pork and tofu and pour the previously prepared mixture oven them. Top with scallions and salted egg.