PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 3-4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 1/2 cups water
1/2 cup red onions, quartered
1/2 cup tomatoes, quartered
1/3 cup ginger, peeled and sliced
1/2 cup singkamas, sliced
1 1/2 cups coconut water
1 pack Maggi® Magic Sinigang Mix
1/2 cup sitaw, cut into 2-inch pieces
6-8 pieces sugpo
1 cup okra, sliced in half
1 cup buko strips
1 whole eggplant, sliced diagonally
1/2 cup water spinach
2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons patis
1/2 tablespoon ground black pepper
1/2 cup kangkong leaves
1. In a pot, boil onions, tomatoes and ginger in 2 1/2 cups of water.
2. Add singkamas, coconut water, and Maggi® Magic Sinigang Mix. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
3. Mix in sitaw and sugpo. Simmer.
4. Add okra, buko strips, eggplant, sugar, patis, and black pepper. Stir and simmer.
5. Add kangkong and remove from heat. Serve hot and enjoy this hearty dish with the family!