1 box wide lasagna noodles
3 cups gata
1 bunch tanglad
2 tablespoons bagoong
½ kilo Peeled shrimp
Salt & pepper to taste
3 pieces calamansi
3 cups cooked laing
1 cup Mozzarella cheese, grated
1 cup Kesong puti, cubed
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees C.
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and set aside.
- Cook gata with lemongrass and bagoong. Remove lemongrass and simmer sauce until thick. Set aside for assembly.
- Season shrimp with salt, pepper and calamansi juice. Set aside for assembly.
- Heat up store-bought or leftover laing. Set aside for assembly.
- Assemble lasagna in this order of layering: laing > noodles > laing, mozzarella, kesong puti > noodles > laing > noodles > shrimp, gata sauce, mozzarella, kesong puti > noodles > laing > noodles > laing, shrimp, gata sauce, mozarella, kesong puti.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until top is golden brown and shrimp is cooked through.