Makes 12 tacos
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
½ piece store-bought roasted chicken
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1/4 cup water
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
1½ cup sotanghon noodles
½ cup spring onions, sliced thin
¼ cup peanuts
Hard taco shells
Oil, to fry
Sesame seeds, toasted
1. Flake the roasted chicken.
2. Toast peanuts. Crush coarsely.
3. In a small pot, mix together hoisin sauce, water, sugar and rice vinegar until well combined.
4. In a pan, deep fry sotanghon noodles for a few minutes until crispy.
6. Assemble: in a taco shell, layer the fried sotanghon, then shredded lettuce at the bottom, followed by the chicken, peanuts, and hoisin sauce. Top with spring onions and sesame seeds.
Leave a Reply