Makes 8 skewers
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 cans Purefoods Luncheon Meat (230 grams)
Cooking oil for pan frying
2 pieces pineapple slices
8 pieces cherry tomatoes
1 piece whole wheat bread slice
4 pieces romaine lettuce leaves
1. Slice the Purefoods Luncheon Meat from one can into 4 rounds. Slice each round into four. Do the same for the other can.
2. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Heat oil and saute Purefoods Luncheon Meat pieces. Set aside.
3. Grill the pineapple rings and cherry tomatoes over medium heat. Slice each ring into 4 to 6 pieces. Set aside.
4. Slice the bread into nine squares. Set aside.
4. Slice each lettuce leaf in half.
5. Prepare eight skewers and stick the following on each skewer: bread, luncheon meat, lettuce, luncheon meat, tomato, luncheon meat, pineapple, luncheon meat. Serve!
Leave a Reply