PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 12 pieces
Preparation and cooking time: 40 minutes
1 can Purefoods Corned Beef (210 grams)
1/2 kilograms potatoes
1 teaspoon iodized salt
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1 piece egg yolk
1 pinch nutmeg
1/4 cup all purpose flour
1. Boil potatoes in a pot with water enough to submerge the potatoes. Boil until tender.
2. Drain and peel off the potatoes’ skins and mash.
3. Add salt, butter, egg yolk, nutmeg, and flour.
4. Add Purefoods Corned Beef and mix to distribute evenly.
5. Place the mixture on baking paper or cling wrap. Form into cylinders and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
6. Cut into 1-inch thick rounds, making sure each is equally shaped. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. 7. Pan-fry in butter over moderate heat until golden brown.