Makes 1 glass
Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
1 tablespoon whiskey
3 teaspoons white sugar
3 dashes Cointreau
2 tablespoons orange juice
1 cup orange soda
Lemon and orange peels
- Add all ingredients (except orange soda) in a mixing glass.
- Muddle to break the sugar. Stir briefly.
- Fill mixing glass with ice and stir again.
- Strain in a Rocks glass or Old Fashion glass filled with ice. Pour orange soda.
- Twist peels over and drop to drink.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply