Makes 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
1 1/2 cup Nova crumbs
4 pieces boneless Chicken Breast
2 tablespoons butter, softened
Salt & pepper to taste
Pinch of paprika
8 pieces ham slices
8 pieces Quickmelt cheese slices
4 pieces Mozzarella cheese slices
1 cup flour
1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees F. Crush nova chips into crumbs. Set aside.
- Pound chicken breast until flat. Brush chicken with butter. Season with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Top with ham and cheese slices. Roll chicken. Secure ends with toothpicks.
- Dust chicken with flour. Dip into beaten eggs. Dust with nova crumbs.
- Lay chicken in a lined baking pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes.