2 cups Oreo crumbs
1 tablespoon sugar
7 tablespoons butter, melted
Pinch of salt
5 pieces Tablea, chopped
½ cup hot milk
3 packs Cream Cheese (8 ounces each)
1 ½ cups powdered sugar
¼ cup Sour Cream
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Crushed Oreo for topping
Whipped cream for topping
- Crush Oreos into crumbs (including the cream inside). Set aside.
- Mix butter, sugar, salt and Oreo crumbs together. Press into your serving dish. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Dissolve Tablea in hot milk. Set aside.
- Using a mixer, cream the cream cheese for 2 mins. Add powdered sugar, sour cream and vanilla.
- Add melted tablea and whip until mixture is light and fluffy (2-3 minutes).
- Spread cheesecake filling over crust and freeze for at least an hour.
- Top with more crushed Oreos and whipped cream. Design as you please.