Makes 1 cake
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
1 cup glutinous rice, washed and soaked in 1 cup water
1 ½ cups coconut milk
2 pieces eggs
¾ cup condensed milk
½ cup chopped chocolate
½ cup chopped tablea
1 cup all-purpose cream
4 pieces ripe mangoes, sliced
1. Mix suman ingredients in a pot and cook until thick. Stir continuously to avoid burning.
2. Place half of the mixture in a greased baking pan. Place the other half in another greased baking pan of the same size. Steam until cooked and set aside to cool.
1. In a double boiler, mix ganache ingredients. Let cool and refrigerate.
2. Once cold, whip the mixture until thick and slightly airy.
1. Place ganache layer on top of one suman cake. Chill. Sandwich with another suman cake.
2. Cover the cake with the ganache and top with mango slices.