Makes 10 to 12 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
2 cups all purpose cream, chilled
1/4 cup caster sugar
2 cups mangoes, chopped
1/2 cup coco jam
4 pieces suman, chopped
2 cups broas, crushed
1 cup meringue, crushed
1. Beat all purpose cream in a clean bowl until soft peaks. Add the caster sugar gradually then beat until stiff. Set aside in the chiller.
2. Mix mangoes and coco jam. Set aside.
3. In a serving glass about 8-inch in diameter, place the half of the suman at the bottom, followed by half of the mango mixture, and half of the broas. Place a layer of cream.
4. Add the meringue, then top with suman, mango mixture, and the rest of the cream.
5. Decorate the top with broas and meringue. Chill or freeze and serve cold.