Makes 2-3 servings
Preparation and Cooking Time: 30 minutes
⅓ cup sago
2½ cups water
¼ cup sugar
1 cup mango, diced and divided
1 cup evaporated milk
1. In a pot, cook sago in 2 cups water. Set aside.
2. Combine remaining water and sugar in a pan over medium heat, bring to a boil and reduce by half.
3. Puree half of mangoes with sugar syrup in a food processor.
4. Add evaporated milk and cooked sago to the mango puree.
5. Top with remaining half of mangoes. Optional: add ice for a cold treat this summer!