Don’t you just love how adding cream cheese can instantly levels up your meals? It makes pasta dishes like Pinoy-style Carbonara richer and desserts like No-Bake Cheesecake fuller and creamier. And like any other well-meaning cook, you expect to use the best ingredients when making these kinds of specialty dishes for family and friends.
The new Eden Cream Cheese can certainly bring the best out of these dishes with its creamy taste and smooth texture. Made from high-quality, farm-fresh milk, you’d definitely taste the creaminess and fullness of the cream cheese in every bite. You can even choose the variant that suits the dish you’re making whether you need it for baking, cooking, and just for spreading!
Available in a 225g block at SRP 140 Php, and a 140g spreadable tub at SRP 95 Php, your family will ask you to make these savory and sweet meals made with the milky, creamy goodness of Eden Cream Cheese all the time!
Want to treat your family to a great bonding moment? Then make these special dishes using Eden Cream Cheese. Enjoy!
Cream Cheese Carbonara
Preparation Time: 30-40 minutes
250 grams spaghetti pasta, cooked according to instructions
2 Tbsps cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/3 cup white onion, chopped
1 cup regular ham, cut into cubes
1/3 cup green bell pepper, chopped
1 and 1⁄2 cup bacon
1 cup all-purpose cream
1 cup milk
1 bar cream cheese, cut into cubes
1⁄4 tsp nutmeg (optional)
1⁄4 tsp sugar, to taste
salt and ground white pepper
3 Tbsps fresh basil, chopped
3 Tbsps Parmesan cheese
- In a pan drizzled with oil, sauté the bacon and render the fat. Remove the bacon from the pan and set aside.
- Using the same pan with the rendered bacon fat sauté the garlic and white onion until slightly caramelized.
- Add the ham and green bell pepper. Sauté for about three minutes.
- Add the all-purpose cream, milk, cream cheese, 3/4 of the crispy bacon, and the Parmesan cheese.
- Season with nutmeg, sugar, salt, and pepper. Simmer for three minutes.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti pasta and fresh basil. Mix just until incorporated.
- Transfer to a serving plate and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and the remaining crispy bacon. Serve immediately.
Preparation Time: 20-30 minutes
Freezing time: 4 hours
1⁄2 cup unsalted butter or margarine
1 1⁄2 cups crushed graham
2 Tbsps sugar
1 (225g) pack Eden cream cheese, softened
1⁄2 cup sugar
2 tsps unflavored gelatin (dissolved in 3 tsps cold water)
½ tsp vanilla essence
1 cup heavy cream, chilled and whipped
fresh or canned fruits (optional)
- Mix all the crust ingredients together. Press on a 7-inch cake pan or removable bottom pan. Chill until set.
- Next, make the filling. Beat the cream cheese and sugar until light and well blended.
- Heat gelatin mixture in a pan or microwave-safe bowl for a minute. Add to cream cheese mixture while still hot. Mix well.
- In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff then fold into the cream cheese mixture. Pour into crumb-lined pan. Chill for at least four hours. Top with preferred fruits.
Visit www.cheeseanything.com for more recipes that you can create at home with the smooth and creamy goodness of Eden Cream Cheese.
Follow and like Eden Cheese PH Facebook page for updates and more recipes. Use the hashtags #EdenCreamCheese #iLevelUpAngSarap and tag them so that we can see your creations!