Makes 3 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
3 pieces Leftover pork chop
3 tablespoons cooking oil
1 tablespoon Soy sauce
1 teaspoon white sugar
⅓ cup chicken stock
3 pieces eggs
3 tablespoons green shallots, sliced
1 white onion, sliced
3 cups rice
From making the sauce to serving it over a cup of rice, prepare each pork chop individually. Here’s how.
- Slice one pork chop into 2 to 3 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Cook onions in oil over medium high heat until soft (8 minutes).
- Combine stock, soy sauce and sugar in a bowl. Once onions are soft, add 1/3 of the stock mixture. Top with 1 leftover porkchop.
- Whisk 3 eggs. Drizzle 1/3 of this over pork and add 1 tablespoon of green shallots. Cover and cook for 2 minutes or until egg is just set.
- Pour over one cup of rice. Top with sliced nori.