Makes 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 3 hours and 45 minutes
½ a can of condensed milk
1 slice plain cheesecake
200 grams instant pancake mix
Salted Egg Dulce De Leche:
6 pieces salted egg yolks
2 tablespoons butter
4 tablespoons cream
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Submerge your can of condensed milk with tongs. Cook for 3 hours. Let cool.
- Freeze your leftover cheesecake for 15-30 minutes.
- Make pancake batter according to package directions. Remove cheesecake from batter, and cube. Fold in cheesecake cubes in pancake batter.
- Cook over medium heat.
For Salted Egg Dulce De Leche
- Steam salted egg yolks for 15 minutes. After, mash with a fork.
- Melt butter over medium heat. Whisk in mashed salted eggs and cream. Whisk until it froths.
- Mix ½ of your dulce de leche.
- Top pancakes with salted egg slices and sauce.