Makes 3 to 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 1/2 cups leftover lechon manok, shredded
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup cream cheese
1 cup milk
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1/8 cup parsley, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
1 ½ cups parmesan cheese, grated
400 grams linguine pasta, cooked
1. In a non-stick pan without oil, fry shredded lechon manok pieces until white meat turns light brown. Set aside.
2. In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Add heavy cream and cream cheese, whisking to combine until melted.
3. Gradually add milk whilst whisking for a smoother sauce.
4. Season sauce with chopped garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Add parmesan cheese and a quarter of the lechon manok, and stir until well incorporated.
5. In a plate, add cooked pasta and top with sauce, remaining lechon manok, and parsley for garnish. Serve hot!