1 ½ cup Kimchi
6 pieces Bacon (2 per hotdog)
3 pieces store bought hotdogs with buns
2 pieces nori sheets
4 orders large fries
2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
2 tablespoons butter, softened
Salt & pepper to taste
- Chop kimchi. Set aside.
- Fry bacon until crisp. Set aside, but keep bacon fat in the pan.
- Add chopped kimchi to the pan and saute. Set aside.
- Assemble hotdog with a piece of bacon on each side, and top with kimchi. Set aside.
- Toast nori sheets in a pan w/o oil until crisp. Cut into small pieces using kitchen shears.
- Transfer to a mortar & pestle with toasted sesame seeds.
- Add salt and pepper and pound until most seeds are crushed.
- Toss fries in softened butter. Add the nori powder and toss again.
- Serve fries with hotdogs.