Makes 1 serving
Preparation and cooking time: 10 minutes
1 shot condensed milk
2 tablespoons coffee ground
1 cup hot water
1 shot Kahlua
Ice to fill your glass
Whipped cream for topping
Chocolate shavings for topping
- Place condensed milk in a tall glass.
- Top the glass with a Vietnamese coffee pot (that is available in Korean grocery stores) and add coffee grounds to the pot.
- Add hot water a little at a time and allow coffee to drip. Do this until you have finished all the hot water.
- Add the Kahlua shot and stir well. Let cool.
- Pour ice into your glass. Top with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply