Home » Gising Gising Fried Rice
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes: 8 – 12 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30-50 minutes
3 tablespoons coconut oil
⅓ cup red onions, minced
3 tablespoons garlic, minced
3 tablespoons ginger, finely minced
1 tablespoon bagoong alamang
1 tablespoon siling labuyo, minced
½ kilo ground chicken, fatty
1 tablespoon patis
Ground black pepper, to taste
1 1/4 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup sigarilyas (winged bean), finely chopped
1/2 cup kangkong stalks, finely chopped
2 cups rice, cooked
2 salted eggs, sliced
1. In a large pot, sauté onions, garlic, and ginger in coconut oil until aromatic. Add bagoong alamang and siling labuyo then sauté for a few more minutes.
2. Add ground chicken, patis, and ground black pepper then stir.
3. Add coconut cream and bring to a boil, simmer until reduced.
4. Stir in sigarilyas. Add kangkong. Cook for a few minutes. Set aside some gising gising for topping.
5. Mix in rice then toss until everything is well combined. Serve hot with a side of salted eggs.