PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
1 cup dark chocolate tablea, chopped
⅓ cup butter, diced
1½ cup cream
2 tablespoons ginger, finely grated
3 pieces eggs
¼ cup sugar
⅓ cup flour
1. Place cream and ginger in a pot over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Lower heat then allow to cool for 5 minutes, making sure not to let cream evaporate. Slowly strain cream mixture into a bowl. Pour back into pot to heat.
2. Add tablea in the pot, stirring slowly until almost melted. Add butter and continue stirring until completely melted and smooth to make the chocolate ganache.
3. In a bowl, place eggs and sugar. With an electric mixer, cream until smooth, light, and fluffy. Add in flour and continue to mix until smooth and lump-free. Mix the chocolate ganache into the mixture and stir well.
4. Brush ramekins with butter and sprinkle lightly with sugar making sure to completely coat it on all sides. Pour mixture into ramekins. Bake for 10-15 mins checking for soft top but not completely set and rest for 4 mins before removing from container.
5. Serve and impress your guests with the oozing ginger-chocolate filling!