Home » Ginataang Tinapa And Langka Ravioli
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
2 tbsp cooking oil
1 1/2 tbsp chopped garlic
3 tbsps chopped onions
1 1/2 tbsp bagoong alabang
1/4 kg minced unripe langka
3/4 cup coconut cream
1/2 cup pork broth
Pepper and bagoong to taste
1 cup flaked tinapa
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 pieces eggs
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons water
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon water
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup pork broth
1 cup cream
3/4 cup grated quick melt cheese
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Salt and pepper to taste
Chopped parsley to taste
1. Heat oil. Saute garlic and onion until fragrant.
2. Add bagoong alamang, langka, and cook for another 5 minutes or until tender. Season with pepper and more bagoong if needed and cook for 1 minute.
3. Pour in coconut cream and pork broth and bring to boil until creamy. Let it cool.
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, olive oil, and water.
2. In another bowl, mix the flour and salt. Make a well in the middle.
3. Pour in the beaten ingredients in the middle and mix until a dough forms.
4. Transfer to a floured surface and knead for 8 to 10 minutes. Add more flour if sticky. Form into a ball and wrap with plastic. Let it rest in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
5. Roll out pasta dough into thin sheets. Brush with egg wash (1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water) and drop about 1 teaspoon of filling and 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of tinapa flakes on the dough, 1-inch apart. Cover the dough with a sheet of rolled out pasta dough. Press out air from around the filling while adding pressure to seal. Cut into individual ravioli. Seal the edges.
6. Fill a pot with water and season with salt. Boil and stir in ravioli until the pieces float to the surface of the water. Drain well.
1. Heat olive oil in a pan and saute garlic. Add pork broth, cream, cheese, nutmeg, pepper, and parsley. Mix until combined.
2. Add cooked ravioli and mix in butter. Toss until well coated.
3. Serve with more parsley and tinapa flakes.