Makes 1 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
10 pieces cherry tomatoes, halved
1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
2 pieces large calamansi, juiced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
1 bunch mesclun mix
1/3 cup baby arugula
1/4 piece radish, sliced thinly
6 pieces edible flowers, petals separated
1/2 cup crumbled kesong puti
- Preheat oven to 120 degrees C.
- Place the cherry tomatoes on tray with baking sheet and drizzle some of the olive oil on them and season with salt and pepper. Roast for about 20-30minutes. Set aside.
- Make the vinaigrette in a large bowl by mixing together the calamansi and lemon juices with balsamic vinegar and mustard. Whisk the remaining olive oil until emulsified. Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss together the arugula and mesclun mix in the vinaigrette until everything is lightly coated.
- Top with roasted cherry tomatoes, radish, edible flowers, and crumbled kesong puti.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Leave a Reply