Home » Galunggong Lumpiang Shanghai
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes: 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 pcs galunggong, cleaned gutted and filleted
1 tsp salt
½ tsp pepper ground
2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 calamansi, juiced
1tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp of garlic, peeled and minced
¼ cup white onions, peeled and minced
½ cup carrots, peeled and grated
¼ cup spring onions, chopped finely
6 – 10 pcs small lumpia wrapper
Note: Optional to serve with sweet chili sauce or your dip of choice.
1. Place a small pot of water on medium heat. Season water with salt and pepper and let simmer. Once water is simmering add in fillets to cook for about 2 – 5 minutes. Strain out the fillets from the water and flake.
2. In a bowl mix together the galunggong flakes, garlic, white onions, grated carrots, spring onions, calamansi juice, mayonnaise, and soy sauce.
3. Take one lumpia wrapper, take about 1 ½ tbsp of the mixture and line it on the bottom end of the lumpia wrapper, roll and seal.
4. Heat up oil in a wok for deep frying. Drop the lumpia rolls one by one and fry until golden brown.
5. Serve with sweet chili sauce or your choice of dip.