Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
Cooking oil for frying
Ube ice cream
- Boil saba and kamote until soft. Set aside.
- Cook sago in water. Set aside.
- Heat oil for deep frying at 170 degrees C.
- Spread a puff pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Top it with saba, kamote, leche flan, sweet beans, langka and macapuno.
- Brush sides of the pastry with egg whites. Carefully fold the pastry to cover your filling, and press the edges together.
- in a heated deep pan with hot cooking oil, deep fry pastries until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
- Let cool for 3 to 5 minutes. Top with ube ice cream, sago, and pinipig.
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]