PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 12 squares
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour & 20 minutes
2 pieces avocado, pureed
½ cup mashed bananas
1 ¼ cup chocolate chips, melted
¾ cup sugar
3 pieces eggs
1 teaspoon cream of tartar
½ tablespoon vanilla extract
¾ cup crushed tablea
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup chocolate chips for topping
1. In a bowl, mix together melted chocolate, pureed avocado, mashed bananas, and sugar until well combined.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs with cream of tartar until pale, fluffy, and doubled in size.
3. Slowly add crushed table and salt while continuously whisking until everything is incorporated.
4. Whisk in chocolate avocado mixture until smooth. Whisk in vanilla extract.
5. Fold in chocolate chips until well distributed.
6. Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25 – 30 minutes.