3 cup all-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
9 tablespoons butter, cold and cubed
¾ cup water
1/3 cup ube jam
1/3 cup peanut butter spread
1/3 cup coco jam
3 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Place flour and salt in a bowl. Cut the butter into the flour to make crumbs.
2. Add the water slowly and knead until doughy. Separate into 18 balls and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
3. Place a bit of flour on a clean surface and flatten the chilled dough balls into circles. Place about a spoonful of each filling in the center. Fold the dough to envelope the filling and pinch to seal.
4. Sprinkle sesame seeds all over the piaya and flatten again with a rolling pin until thin but still stable with no holes.
5. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Place the piaya pieces and cook until each side is toasted. Allow to cool then serve.