Makes 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
2 pieces chicken breast fillet
1 chicken broth cube
2 cups curly leaf romaine lettuce
½ white onion, diced
2 tomatoes, diced
2 tablespoons red beans
Cheddar cheese for topping
Corn chips for topping
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3/4 tablespoons sugar
Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven at 170 degrees Celsius.
- Spray the inside of an oven-safe bowl with non-stick spray. Shape the tortilla inside and place the bowl on top of a baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 3 minutes before unmolding.
- Boil chicken breast with chicken broth cube until cooked through (about 7 mins). After, slice into cubes.
- To make the dressing, combine oil, vinegar and sugar. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a salad mixing bowl, combine lettuce, onions, tomatoes and beans with the salad dressing.
- Transfer to your tortilla bowl. Top with corn chips and cheese.