PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 1 cake
Preparation and cooking time: 2 hours
15 pieces (5 packs) Dewberry Strawberry Cookies
15 pieces (5 packs) Dewberry Blueberry Cookies
2 tablespoons butter, melted
⅓ cup all-purpose cream
1 cup cream cheese
⅓ cup powdered sugar
1 ½ cup all-purpose cream, divided
½ cup strawberry jam
½ cup blueberry jam
1½ tablespoons gelatin
3 tablespoons hot water
17 pieces (6 packs) Dewberry Strawberry Cookies
17 pieces (6 packs) Dewberry Blueberry Cookies
1/2 cup whipped cream
4 to 5 pieces strawberries, divided
8 pieces blueberries
1 cup water
½ cup sugar
½ cup blueberry jam
½ tablespoon gelatin
1. Remove the jam fillings from the Dewberry Cookies then place the Dewberry strawberry jams in one bowl and the blueberry jams in another bowl.
2. Melt Dewberry jams with about 1/4 cup hot water each. Microwave for another 5 minutes until syrupy. Set aside.
3. Crush the 18 pieces cookies into a fine crumb. Combine with the melted butter and cream until well incorporated and has achieved a wet sand consistency.
4. Line an 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Place the crushed cookies at the bottom. Embed the remaining 12 pieces of cookies onto the crust.
1. Whisk together cream cheese and powdered sugar in a bowl until creamy. Divide into two bowls. Set aside.
2. Place gelatin in a bowl and mix with 3 tablespoons hot water until dissolved. Set aside to bloom.
3. Divide all purpose cream into two bowls. Add strawberry jam and melted Dewberry strawberry jam in one half, and blueberry jam and melted Dewberry blueberry jam in the other half. Whisk cream until soft peaks.
4. Whisk in half of the bloomed gelatin in the strawberry cream, and the other half of bloomed gelatin to the blueberry cream.
5. Fold in the halved cream cheese mixture to the strawberry cream, and the other cream cheese mixture to the blueberry cream, folding until fully combined.
1. Combine water, sugar, and blueberry jam in a pot over medium heat. Let it simmer. Add the gelatin while whisking and cook until reduced into a thin syrup.
1. Set aside 9 pieces (3 packs) Dewberry Strawberry Cookies and 9 pieces (3 packs) Dewberry Blueberry Cookies.
2. For the remaining cookie pieces, remove the jams.
3. Slice 2 to 3 pieces of strawberries in quarters until you have 12 slices.
4. On the cake pan with the crust, line the side with set aside 12 pieces Dewberry Cookies with jams, alternating Strawberry Cookies with Blueberry Cookies and placing a slice of strawberry in between each.
5. Pour the strawberry cheesecake mixture onto the cake pan and spread evenly. Place 12 pieces of Dewberry Cookies without the jams onto the mixture. Chill until set.
6. Pour half of the blueberry cheesecake mixture onto the chilled cake pan. Spread evenly. Place 12 pieces of Dewberry Cookies onto the mixture then cover with the rest of the blueberry cheesecake mix. Chill until set.
7. Slice the remaining strawberries diagonally to 8 thin pieces.
8. Top the cake with 8 rosettes of whipped cream. Place sliced strawberries below the whipped cream rosettes and top each strawberry with a blueberry. Chill overnight.
9. Drizzle with Blueberry Glaze before serving.