Home » Curry Tuna And Cauliflower Rice Bake
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Preparation and Cooking time: 30 minutes
1/2 to 1 head large cauliflower
2 tablespoons butter
¼ cup finely diced potatoes
¼ cup finely diced carrots
¼ cup finely diced red bell peppers
¼ cup broccoli florets
¼ cup minced white onion
1 teaspoon minced garlic
2 tablespoons flour
¾ cup coconut milk
¼ cup water
1 teaspoon patis
1 can Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Mild Indian Curry (185g)
Salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
½ cup breadcrumbs
⅓ cup parmesan cheese, grated
1 tablespoon olive oil
1. Grate cauliflower into a bowl and set aside.
2. Heat butter in a pan. Pan fry potatoes, carrots, red bell peppers, and broccoli florets in the smoking pan for a few minutes over high heat. Remove from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan with butter residue, sauté onions and garlic until soft and translucent. Add grated cauliflower and continue sautéing for a few minutes. Mix in flour, making sure there are no lumps.
4. Mix in coconut milk, water, and patis. Bring to a boil and allow to thicken slightly. Add more grated cauliflower to reach desired thickness.
5. Mix in cooked potatoes, carrots, red bell peppers, and broccoli florets.
6. Add the Gold Seas Tuna Chunks in Mild Indian Curry. Mix and season with salt and pepper according to your taste. Transfer to an oven dish.
7. In a separate bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and olive oil until well combined. Sprinkle on top of the oven dish.
8. Bake at 200 degrees Celsius until golden, about 10 minutes.