PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 4 to 8 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 20 minutes
1 piece egg, beaten
1 cup rice flour
1 cup cornstarch
Salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
1 cup ice cold water
1 to 2 bunches kangkong, leaves picked
Oil, for frying
3/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 piece calamansi
1/2 teaspoon patis
1/2 tablespoon sinigang mix
1. Combine egg, rice flour, and cornstarch in a bowl until well combined. Season with salt and pepper, mix well.
2. Whisk in cold water until well combined.
3. Heat oil in a large pan over high heat.
4. Dip the Kangkong in the batter, making sure to coat well.
5. Deep fry in oil for a few minutes until golden and crispy.
1. Combine ingredients for the dip. Serve with the kangkong.