Home » Creamy Peppercorn Steak
PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
½ kilo sirloin, cut into big pieces
2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon cooking oil
Spring onions, chopped
1½ cup beef broth
1 can (370ml) ALASKA CLASSIC EVAPORATED FILLED MILK
1 tablespoon butter
1. In a bowl, massage salt and pepper onto the meat. Cover and leave to marinate in
the refrigerator for at least 20 minutes.
2. In a pan over high heat, quickly sear the meat pieces in cooking oil until a nicely
browned crust forms on all sides.
3. Remove meat pieces from pan, leaving the juices in the pan. Allow meat to rest.
1. Deglaze the same pan with beef broth and bring to a boil then reduce by half.
2. Add ALASKA CLASSIC EVAPORATED MILK and stir until well combined. Reduce into a creamy
3. Stir in butter for a shiny finish. Pour over meat pieces.