PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 3 to 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
90g pack unflavored gulaman
1 tablespoon instant coffee powder
1 ½ cups water
¼ cup brown sugar
3 cups shaved ice
½ cup condensed milk
1 pack NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream (250ml)
1. Dissolve gulaman and coffee in water over low heat. Add sugar and continue stirring until completely dissolved.
2. Transfer on a mold, slightly cool, and refrigerate until set.
3. Slice into squares and set aside.
1. In a bowl with crushed ice, add the condensed milk.
2. Mix in the NESTLE All Purpose Cream until well combined. Set aside.
1. In a tall glass, layer with the cream base followed by coffee jelly cubes, and finish off with the cream base. Top the glass with coffee jelly cubes. Serve cold!