Makes 1 to 2 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
6 strips honeycured bacon
1/4 cup coco jam
8 pieces white loaf bread
1 tablespoon butter
1. Fry bacon in a pan until crispy and fats are rendered. Set aside bacon strips.
2. In a prepping plate, take 2 pieces of white bread and spread coco jam in between.
3. Using a cup as mold, press onto sandwich to cut out small circular sandwiches without crust.
4. Reheat pan with bacon fat and add butter. Fry circular sandwiches, turning over once each side is light brown.
5. Serve fried sandwiches with bacon and your choice of breakfast eggs. Happy eating!