PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 1 dozen
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup powdered milk
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 cup rice crispies
1/8 cup crushed cashews
1/3 cup salted butter, melted
3/4 cup crushed milk chocolate
Crushed chocolate peanut candies
1. Heat the flour in a nonstick pan over medium heat until light brown, about 20 minutes. Stir to avoid burning the flour.
2. Slightly cool the flour and mix in a bowl with the powdered milk, sugar, rice crispies, crushed cashews, and melted butter.
3. Pack the mixture into a polvoron mold. Place on a lined tray, cover with plastic, and freeze for 30 minutes or until hard.
4. Melt chocolate in a double boiler over medium heat just until smooth. Remove from heat.
5. Get the polvoron pieces. Dip each into the chocolate using forks and top with desired toppings. Serve or store in the refrigerator.