PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 8 pops
Preparation and cooking time: 45 minutes
2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup chocolate powder
1/2 cup crushed chocnut
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup cooking oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 tablespoons water (optional)
1 cup white marshmallows
4 teaspoons water
1 teaspoon corn syrup
1/2 cup crushed graham crackers
1. In a big bowl, add the flour, sugar, chocolate powder, chocnut, baking powder, and baking soda. Gently mix until incorporated.
2. Add the eggs, cooking oil, and vanilla extract. Mix the batter until combined. If you find it too difficult to mix, you may add 1 1/2 tablespoons water to the batter. Transfer the batter onto a lined rectangular baking tray.
3. Preheat an oven at 175 degrees C. Bake the brownie batter for about 15 minutes or until the center of the batter comes out clean when pricked with a toothpick. Remove from the oven and let it cool.
4. Slice the brownies into small rectangles. Stick a bamboo stick on one end and freeze the brownies for 3 hours.
1. On a double boiler over medium heat, melt the marshmallows. Once soft, add 2 tablespoons of water. Mix well. Before it completely melts, turn off the heat and mix in 2 tablespoons of water and the corn syrup until smooth.
2. Get the brownie pops from the freezer and spread the marshmallow icing onto them. Place on a plate with crushed grahams and torch the marshmallow icing until brown. Serve immediately.