Makes 3 servings
Preparation time: 15 minutes
1 bag of Chippy (110 grams), original BBQ flavor
3 pieces chicken wings
1 tablespoon patis
5 pieces calamansi
Salt and pepper to taste
3 pieces eggs, beaten
¼ cup flour, seasoned with salt and white pepper
Store-bought honey mustard dressing
Store-bought ranch dressing
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees C.
- Crush 1 whole bag of Chippy. Set aside.
- Pat chicken dry. Season chicken with patis, calamansi, salt, and pepper.
- Dip the chicken into the beaten eggs and shake off excess liquid.
- Dip each wing into the flour and then the Chippy crumbs until all sides are well coated.
- Place the coated wings on top of a rack, over a baking tray.
- Continue until all the wings are breaded.
- Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 40 minutes.
- Once cooked, remove and let cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with dipping sauce of ranch or honey mustard dressing.