PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 3 to 6 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
1/2 kilo chicken breast cut into thick strips
2 piece garlic, peeled and minced
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper ground
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup pineapple juice
2 teaspoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons annatto oil
1. Pat dry the chicken strips with paper towels before seasoning it with salt and pepper and set aside.
2. In a bowl mix garlic, brown sugar, soy sauce, pineapple juice and then drop chicken strips in marinade and let stand at room temp for about an hour.
3. In a pan, heat oil on medium heat before dropping the marinated chicken strips. Stir fry for about 6 – 10 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
4. Once done, cool at room temp and flake it into strips and toast it on a none stick pan without oil. Once dry and toasted take out of the heat.
5. Serve with egg and garlic fried rice.