PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 4 rolls
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
4 pieces chicken thigh fillet
½ cup pineapple juice
⅓ cup lemon Juice
⅓ cup soy sauce
⅓ cup red onions, minced
¼ cup garlic, minced
4 pieces ham slices
2 pieces carrots, sliced into strips
1 piece pickle, cut into 4 long strips
2 pieces hotdog, cut into 4 long strips
1 piece red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips
8 pieces cheddar cheese, thick strips
2 pieces boiled eggs, cut into wedges
2 pieces eggs, beaten
Oil, for frying
1 cup chicken broth
1 cup tomato sauce
2 tablespoons fish sauce
1 tablespoon ground black pepper
1. Pound and flatten chicken fillets.
1. Mix together pineapple juice, lemon juice, soy sauce, onions, garlic, salt, and pepper until well combined. Add chicken, making sure everything is completely submerged. Marinate for 30 minutes. Remove from marinade. Set aside marinade for later.
1. Place and layer ham, carrots, hot dogs, pickles, bell pepper, cheese and egg slices on top of chicken and roll the chicken. Seal with cooking twine.
2. Roll the chicken in flour, beaten eggs, and breadcrumbs and fry in a little oil until golden.
1. Drain the oil off the pan and add marinade then tomato paste, cook around in the pan until browned and almost reduced. Deglaze with chicken broth and add tomato sauce, fish sauce, and ground black pepper. Cook for a few minutes.
2. Return chicken to the sauce and allow to simmer for a few minutes.