2 pieces Cauliflower
¼ cup water
Salt and pepper to taste
3 pieces chicken breast fillets, cut into strips
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons Olive oil
2 tablespoons Butter
12 cloves Garlic, thinly sliced
- Grate cauliflower.
- In a skillet, heat up water. Add grated cauliflower and pan fry. Season with salt and pepper. Let cook until soft (about 3 minutes). Set aside when cooked.
- Season chicken strips with soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside for topping.
- Heat up olive oil and melt butter. Add garlic slices and cook until golden brown. Set aside.
- In the same pan with leftover garlic oil, pan fry chicken. Cook the chicken in batches to not overcrowd the pan.
- Top chicken salpicao with the fried garlic. Serve with cauliflower rice.