PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes: 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
3 pieces Eggs
2½ cup Water, cold
3 cups Bread flour
Salt, to taste
Ground black pepper, to taste
16 pieces quail eggs, boiled and peeled
2 pieces chicken thigh fillet, sliced
16 pieces baguio beans, trimmed
Oil, for frying
3 cups chicharon, finely crushed
½ cup Dashi stock
1½ tablespoons Soy sauce
2 tablespoons Spiced Tuba vinegar
1 tablespoon Brown Sugar
½ teaspoon Ginger, grated
1. Skewer chicken, quail eggs, and beans onto the sticks.
2. In a bowl, mix together egg and water until well combined.
3. Add bread flour and mix until a thick batter forms. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Dip skewers of vegetables and meat into the thick batter, coating everything with a thin layer.
5. Roll battered pieces into crushed chicharon.
6. Quickly deep fry in oil until golden brown.
1. In a small pot over medium-low heat, combine dashi stock, soy sauce, vinegar, and brown sugar. Mix until sugar is completely dissolved then bring to a boil. Add ginger and simmer for about a minute. Serve sauce with grated radish and Kushikatsu!