PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
8 slices whole wheat bread
1 cup smooth peanut butter
2 bananas, sliced thinly into disks
8 slices bacon, cut in half crosswise
1. Spread the peanut butter on all the bread slices.
2. Add banana slices on 4 slices of bread and cover with the other 4 slices to make 4 sandwiches.
3. Slice each sandwich into 4 squares to get 16 pieces.
4. Wrap each piece with bacon, using a touch of peanut butter to stick the ends of bacon together.
5. On a pan or griddle, fry each bacon wrapped piece until the bacon is nice and crispy. Serve warm.