PRINT THIS RECIPE
Makes 2 to 4 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 1 hour
5 liters water
1 tablespoon cooking oil
1 tablespoon salt
400 grams El Real Spaghetti
1/3 medium sized red onion
2 tablespoons pineapple juice
¼ cup pineapple chunks
2 cups chicken breast, cubed and seasoned with salt and pepper
3 tablespoons Gochujang (hot pepper paste)
2 teaspoons chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
4 pieces garlic cloves, minced
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1/3 cup honey
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 piece green onion, chopped
2 pieces garlic cloves, sliced and fried
2 tablespoons sesame oil
2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
1. Boil 5 liters of water in a large pot. Add 1 tablespoon cooking oil and 1 tablespoon salt.
2. Add the El Real Spaghetti. Stir occasionally.
3. Cook uncovered for 10 minutes of until tender but firm to the bite. Be careful not to overcook.
4. Drain and rinse in ice water. Set aside.
1. Blend the red onion, pineapple juice, and pineapple chunks.
2. In a bowl with chicken pieces, add the blended pineapple, Gochujang, chilli powder, black pepper, ginger, garlic, vegetable oil, soy sauce, honey, and brown sugar. Marinate chicken for 30 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick sauce pan and add the chicken pieces. Saute until cooked.
1. Mix cooked El Real Spaghetti with green onion, garlic flakes, and sesame oil. Add the cooked chicken and sauce and top with mozzarella cheese.
2. Bake until mozzarella is melted. Serve hot.