Makes 12 to 15 servings
Preparation and cooking time: 30 minutes
1 pack San Remo Spaghetti Pasta (500 g)
2 tablespoons La Espanola 100% Pure Olive Oil
1 piece onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1/2 cup button mushrooms, sliced
400 grams lean beef, minced
200 grams Italian sausage, diced
1 pack Clara Ole Chunky Tomato w/ Basil Pasta Sauce (1 Kg)
4 tablespoons Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce
4 tablespoons butter
1 bunch fresh basil
4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook San Remo Spaghetti Pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
- Sauté onions, garlic and mushrooms in pre-heated La Espanola 100% Pure Olive Oil for about 5 minutes or until onion is tender. Add the minced beef and sausages and cook over medium high heat for 5 minutes, breaking up the meat with a spoon until it is browned well.
- Add the Clara Ole Chunky Tomato w/ Basil Pasta Sauce and Tabasco Garlic Pepper Sauce and mix well. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes or until it thickens.
- Mix in the butter. Roughly chop the fresh basil and add to the mix.
- Serve in large bowls. Top the pasta with the sauce and garnish with fresh basil and grated parmesan cheese.